10.9.06

The completed Light Box...now I have to learn how to use it


I woke up this morning excited to create my light box to better my pictures. Everything went well. The instructions were easy to follow and the box was even easier to put together. Here is the link to the directions for those of you that want to create one as well.
http://www.jyoseph.com/extras/archives/2006/02/diy_lightbox.php
Here is a pic I took using the lightbox.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a felted bowl that I made a few months back. It's wasnt listed in my shop yet because I could never get a good pciture of it. But now I have wonderful pictures to share with the world. I still have alot of bugs to work out like yellowing and blurryness. But none the less Im getting there alittle each day, I get better at it.




No comments: