23.11.06

Wholesale experiance turned out to be great

I recently completed a wholesale request from a shop out in California. I'll have to admit I was alittle scared to do it because it was my first order and didnt know if I was getting scammed or not.
Well, everything turned out great! They loved the product and actually placed an order for more. The company website is http://www.roseandradish.com/ They sell unique awesome gifts. They are always looking for new and exciting designs for your home etc. Well, they decided the feature my felted bowls as well. How exciting for me!
I was also featured on a blog recently thanks to Rose and Radish. Here is the link for that...
Just had to share my success with everyone!

4 comments:

sink sink socks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sink sink socks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sink sink socks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sink sink socks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.