26.8.07

My Etsy Find of the week :: Greenware Designs ::

This will become a regular blog that I will write about on Sundays. I think it's important to help promote each other on Etsy. We are all in the same boat and we all could use some free publicity.

This week I am showcasing Greenware Designs. "Original Ceramics and plants"
I was browsing around Etsy the other day and one of her exquisite plant popped up. I couldn't believe how great they looked. And not to mention the pots! She handcrafts her pot from red clay strait from Georgia. They are a wonderful accent to the luscious plants that she houses inside.

Take a look for yourself! These are images that I took from her shop so the whole world can see. And don't forget to visit her Etsy Shop to purchase these little beauts.














No comments: