28.9.07

My Etsy Find of The Week :: Courtney Filer - Dougal ::


I'm going to Crafty Bastards this Sunday! WHOO HOO for me. I'm so excited. On that note, I have decided to do my Etsy find of the week today instead since I won't be around. As always, I'm browsing Etsy for some new jewelry and I kept clicking on this particular style. I realized after about five listings, that I was checking out jewelry from the same shop. Her style and sense of organic caught my immediate attention. I'm a rather simple person when it comes to style and dressing, however, I love to play with fun accessories that make a statement. I have lots of Courtney's things hearted on Etsy. I cannot wait till the day comes when I can place an order with her. The brushed silver and round bold shapes make the perfect everyday wear. Check out her shop at www.eva666.etsy.com. You won't be disappointed.




1 comment:

gloria said...

what a great blog. i have tagged you. come visit my blog to find out how to play:)