23.9.07

My Etsy Find of the Week :: Invalt Design ::

This just might be the most creative thing I have seen in awhile in the indie world. It took me some time to figure out just what these things were and how they are constructed.

Invalt design created a line of snap cups. Yes, that's right, they are a set of six cups that snap together to create all sorts of sculptures or designs. The cups are custom made to order so you can pick and choose your own color palette.

Each cup holds three ounces of drink; perfectly sized for a double shot of espresso / shot of sake / tajut of wine.

You can see more of Invalt Design's work at there Etsy shop or on there .com site called Etsyinvaltdesign.com. I'm still amazed at the creativity of these ceramic cups that I think I just might need to order a set!




1 comment:

art4friends said...

what a wonderful find!!!!!!