4.9.07

Still Trucking



















I hope that I can continue to keep everyone updated on my progress with my business adventure. Right now I'm concentrating on getting my prototypes made and photographed. Because I don't have a lot of room, I will be creating everything made to order style. This will also allow my customers to request certain colors etc. Although my goal and the way I'm approaching my collections is based on color. When you look at my designs I want people understand why I chose the colors I did, and I want them to fall in love with them like I have. I will be marketing everything based on 4 different color palettes, with a few extras thrown in. For example, the felted square bowl sets will only come in shades of the same color, as seen in the pictures. These are pictures of the first set of bowls created using the green palette.


Some good news however, my logo is near completion. And I'm considering on debuting the new shop sooner than later. There won't be much in there at first but slowly I'll have my whole collection created.

I'll keep you updated on the progress.

Enjoy the pics ♥




1 comment:

Barbra said...

Well, once again, i have to say it...you are one talented lady! Love the bowls.