5.10.07

I'm exhausted



It's been about a week since I blogged. So I'm up at 7 am this morning so I can bring everyone an update on my life.

Recently, me and my boyfriend decided to move into another , more updated, home. Currently we live in a old farm house with mice and spiders and $400 electric bills. It's taken a toll on our relationship and ourselves. We found a place in another state (MD) , which is only 10 minutes from the where we live now. It's closer to our work, friends, downtown shopping, and the dog's babysitter (hubby's grandmother). The only problem is we didn't expect to find a place so soon. Now we have a week and a half to pack our stuff and move!! I'm freaking out. We live in a two story three bedroom house, and we are moving to a two bedroom one story apartment. This means that it's time to clean out the house and get rid of about half of what we own. I have no problem doing this. I hate clutter and I don't hold onto things. Marshall on the other hand is a hoarder. I can't stand it. It's going to be hard to get him to part with things for this move. Renting a storage bin is not an option because believe it or not, this new place is $200 more a month! For less space! But its all about location location right?


And as if I'm not busy enough, I have three orders I have to fill by Sunday. One for Rose and Radish. My felted pods must be selling well. I have two other custom orders from Etsy as well That I need out the door by Monday. What do I do? Call off work one day to get it all done. Stay up till 2 am every night. I don't know. I'll figure it out. I always do.

So if you are a regular blog reader of mine, I hope to get back into the swing of things once the move is complete and we are settled in. I'm anxious to get back into blogging Eco and all things design, I just haven't had the time to sit on the computer and research anything lately. Thanks to all for listening!
..t ♥

No comments: