28.10.07

My Etsy Find of The Week ::Kristin Pavelka::


POTTERY! I love it. I collect it and it collects dust. But that's ok because I love it. I would like to announce my Etsy find of the week this week, Kristin Pavelka Pottery. Her Etsy shop is like eye candy to me. All the beautiful colors and shapes oh my. She mixes her own clay and glazes from raw materials that she purchases from a local company. Way to be green Kristin!

This is my favorite quote taken from her Profile on Etsy "Martha Stewart has been a great influence regarding my color palette, as well as candy and mid-20Th century design. Patterns are inspired from my everyday surroundings." We all know I love Martha.

Her patterns and designs are one of a kind, fun and uber cool. Kristin has only been selling on Etsy since February of this year. I see potential in her work and would love to see her become at top seller. Check out her shop and browse all the wonderful pottery goodnessess. Here are some of my favorites pictured below. You can find these in her shop right now! So go hurry before they sell out!


No comments: