8.10.07

Oh so pretty


I must admit that I was never a purple fan. In fact I hated the color purple as a child. But now there seems to be a plethora of shades and tones of purple that I have grown to fall in love with.
Case in point, my latest color combination in the Felted Nesting Bowl line. When I photographed this set of bowls, and transferred them to my computer, I was amazed at the vibrancy and beauty of the colors against the white background.

This set will be for sale soon in my Etsy shop. And I'm sure it wont last long there either so act quick!

5 comments:

Omar Cruz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
art4friends said...

oh those bowls are just gorgeous!

BeckyKay said...

These are just beautiful! What great colors!

I know what you mean about a color growing on you. I used to not like orange, but it has lately become one of my favorites.

HomeMadeOriginals said...

The nested bowls look like a flower. So gorgeous!

Catherine said...

Those are gorgeous, such rich and warm colours :D