18.11.07

My Etsy Find of The Week :: Erin Ruth ::

I was shopping today with my mother and was surprised(well maybe not surprised) to see Christmas Decorations out already. It's not even Thanksgiving yet! Get a grip people. But your lucky I love Christmas so It didn't bother me at all. But my find of the week reminded me of my shopping excursion today so perfect timing. Erin Ruth creates gorgeous wrapping paper and delightfully shinny bows to go along with.

All of Erin Ruth's papers are printed on 80# paper using soy based inks on 50% recycled paper! How cool is that. I love it. Take a look at my faves, and don't forget to visit her Etsy shop for more eye candy.



1 comment:

Fuzzy Izmit said...

I just love your paper, you have such strong designs!
I thought this might be fun…
You’ve been tagged! Check out my blog for more details!
http://fuzzyizmit.blogspot.com