11.11.07

My Etsy Find of The Week :: Ottoman::


I was tickled green when I found this Etsy seller. One of her pin cushions was on the front page of Etsy the other day. The image enticed me, grabbed my attention, and made me click into the listing. What a sight! A beautiful shop filled with goodies to replicate moss. A lovely species of grass or fungus that looks so organic and pretty.

Ottoman makes everything from moss rings to moss ottoman slip covers. How cool is that! Ottoman finds it important to find environmentally-friendly sources for materials and shop locally whenever possible. Now that's my kind of shop. Wanna join the Eco Etsy team?


Here are a few of my faves picked from her Etsy shop. But don't take my word for it. See for yourself.

1 comment:

Pamela Susan said...

Yes, Ottoman is amazing! Great post. :)