20.11.07

"Pod Life"

I'm addicted to my Pods. I love each and every one of them. I hate when I sell them because I want to keep them all to myself. I always wonder when I package them up and ship them out, where they will end up. Will they have a nice life? Will they be well taken care of? I want to know. They are like my little children leaving me forever.

So, I have decided to create a little photo album called "Pod Life" What is Pod Life you ask? It's a collection of photos that my customer will send me of there pods at there new home. I contacted everyone today who had ever purchased my pods to ask for their participation. Hopefully, I can gather photos from all of them. I have 2 photos already, shown below. So if you are reading this and want to get in on the action, first you have to buy my set of pods, then once you get them in the mail, take a picture of them in there new home and send it to via email and I will add it to the "Pod Life" collection. I hope to one day create little zines with these images and sell them or give them as little gifts. It's nice to see where my pods are around the world.


The photo above is by Yellowmonday. Her image and set up is wonderful. I'm glad they found a great home! Thanks Yellowmonday :)

This set is courtesy of Rose and Radish. They ordered a bunch of these pods to sell in there shop in CA. This image was taken from their showcase. One is growing hair!

As the photos come in, Ill be posting more. I hope I can get lots of images. So remember, if you purchased a pod from me or Rose and Radish in the past, please comment at this post and I will contact you with more details.

No comments: