11.11.07

Promo Swap Oh No!


What do you do when you agreed to do a promo swap, ordered promo materials, found out they are not going to be delivered in time to send your promo package out, and are freaking out because it's 8pm on Sunday night which is the night before your promos have to be in the mail for the swap?

Well, you grab some old magazines, start looking for images that are fun, colorful and eye catching, and make envelopes!

Here are some photos of the envelopes I made tonight so far. 10 down, 10 more to go. It's ok, I have a pot of coffee on the kettle and I'm off work tomorrow so I can afford to stay up a little late to get these done. Gees, why didn't I think of this earlier today! I took some scrap booking paper and made little cards to insert inside each envelope. One says to: and from: and the other one is a coupon for my shop. This way the person that receives the promo can reuse the envelope and card and resend it with their packages. What a great idea right?

Just thought I would share this genius idea for all other frazzled Etsyians who run out of promos.



7 comments:

kae1crafts said...

Great idea and thanks for sharing it.

Kae of Kae1Crafts

Simply Wired said...

This IS a lovely idea. Great for a jam! Thanks, projectfelt!

Kelsey said...

Good idea might have to use it someday so good to know

novelartsanddesigns said...

Great idea.. not even in a jam .. very cute.

Laurie
http://www.novelartsanddesigns.blogspot.com

Hyla Waldron said...

That is excellent! Thank you!

maki ♥ squarepatch said...

i like that! thanks for sharing :)

Vanillalotus said...

Those are really cute. I have actually seen someone do this on craftster. I love what you picked out they look great. It's a great way to recycle and still make great packaging and promos. I love your blog by the way.