21.11.07

Yeah, I'm bringing them back


By popular demand that is. My Felted Baby Mocs that everyone oohed and aahed over last season. I stopped making them partly because I had such a demand for them, I was starting to feel like a sweat shop worker. The orders were out of the world! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all. But at this time last year, I was new to the scene and didn't realize the success of the product I had. This was when I had my old shop under a different name. I have one pair listed in my shop so far. I'm kinda scared that I'll wake up tomorrow morning with ten emails for custom orders. I'm armed and ready. Yarn and hook in hand to make some baby feets warm this winter. I feel as if it's my duty to serve the young and hip indie babies out there. Get em while there hot and before I take them away again!


No comments: