7.12.07

Speaking of Birds....


I know I recently posted about birds in the last few weeks, but I can't get enough of them. I was browsing the Oh Joy! blog and came across an online boutique called Makool. They have the most exquisite selection of whimsical birdies that I have yet to come across. So, I must share my finds with the rest of my faithful readers.

Each birdy comes with their own little story. It's fun to browse the selection and read all the little blurbs about each one. I have a few favorites but I'm not telling!

Some are made from recycled materials as well. Maybe they all are, who knows, the site really doesn't specify.

Makool also has handbags, ceramics, jewelry and some other cool things. A site worth checking out. Bonus! Free shipping in the US. ♥

In the meantime, let me give you a sneak peak of what they have to offer...




1 comment:

Anisa said...

Hello,
Thanksabunch for the supernice post!
xo~makool