18.1.08

Herbal Meds?


Ok, no one is more scared of the doc than me. Mostly because I was never exposed to them much as a child and I had a very bad surgery experience that I can still remember very vividly. That said, I'm always looking for natural cures or remedies to magically take all my health problems away. Ok, so not to the extreme that it sounds. Yes, I visit the dentist every six months and have my yearly you know what. But all those little pains in my brain and in my chest, well, lets just say, I can be a hypercondriact, not sure how to spell that, at times.

I wanted to create a little notebook of natural remedies from old grannies in the 50s and 60s. You know, the teaspoon of sugar makes the medicine go down, and a shot of whisky makes the pain go away sort of thing. I can across this Herbal Medicine kit, that I'm not sure if I'm totally sold on yet.

It's a kit that comes with an instructional DVD to teach you how to make all sorts of natural products to cure your sore feet, your headaches and your back pains to say the least. What if I mess up and mix the wrong herbs? Will I die? Will I explode? Who knows.

You can find this kit at Lerningherbs.com for $67.00. The site sorta reminds me of an infomercial. Not really pleasing to the eye, and very wordy. So, to make a long story short, I think Ill be passing this one up. But for those of you who may be interested, take a look and form your own thoughts and opinions.

No comments: