6.1.08

My Etsy Find Of The Week :: Coffin Color ::

Not only is the name genius but the eye colors are super hot and mind blowing bright. I'm a huge fan of mineral makeup. I have been using mineral makeup for about four years now and I'm always on the prowl for new up and coming lines of cosmetics to dabble in to.

Coffin Color is no exception when it comes to fun colors. I had to insert this quote from there Bio on Etsy...
"Staffed by two bitchin' horror-rock-lovin' babes - Melissa and Xiane - Coffin Color is here to give YOU a chance to deck yourself out in natural, mineral eye shadows that break through the norm. We like LOUD and CRAZY and FUN color and we want you to know it!"

Because I couldn't have said it any better. All of the eye shadows are completely vegan. We love that! Some are matte some are shimmery and some are just plain down rockin.

Now, you can get a sample pack of Coffin Colors eyeshadow for $20 USD. It's on my list trust me.

A few of my faves...



2 comments:

Xiane said...

Hey, thank you so much for the awesome review! People like you are how we keep rockin' and kickin' butt!
*grin*

Cakespy said...

Love it! Love the idea, love the colors. Totally hot!