19.1.08

My Etsy Find Of The Week :: Dirty Pretty Things ::

I just met Raven from Dirty Pretty Things the other day. Turns out we are from the same town. What a small world. She now lives in LA where she creates wonderful pieces of work. Everything from greeting cards, to sculptures, to magnets. Not all Etsyians can get away with such an array of products and be successful, but Raven does a pretty darn good job at it.

Dirty Pretty Things moved to NYC after high school and became a fashion designer and model for 13 years of her life! Wow what an adventure. I'm jealous. Dirty Pretty comes from Raven's two sided personality. I'm font of people who can pull this off. You can see in her work, some things are dark and others are bright and whimsy, like her avatar. Although, in my opinion, her avatar can be a mix of both.

Fun fact about Raven's work is she was featured in the Smithsonian museum when she was only 17! This woman is so inspirational. Please read her profile for more interesting facts.

As for now, this is what I'm loving in Dirty Pretty Things Etsy shop...






2 comments:

Raven said...

I'm so honoured to be featured by you ...and so happy to meet YOU as well!

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your sweetness!

xxx
Raven

art4friends said...

awwww excellent finds! :D