27.1.08

My Etsy Find Of The Week::Hand Grown Pottery::


I just purchased two of the sweetest little dishes by Leesa Brinkley from Hand Grown Pottery. So why not tell the world all about her and her simple and overly adorable pottery.

With a natural rugged texture and simple designs, Leesa created some wonderful pieces of functional little dishes , stones and tags. Her shop names says it all. I love the rustic and nature inspired feel that Leesa incorporates into her work. I'm a very simple kinda gal and I love anything that makes a statement without being over the top. Even though I haven't received my order yet, I know for sure that Ill be back for more. I have a vision of ten little dishes stacked up on a side table! Oh, I can't wait!

Here are a few of my favorites from Hand Grown Pottery...





3 comments:

bonnie said...

very cool~~
she is one of my favorites too.

Raven said...

...so very pretty! I love that deconstructed look.

xxx
Raven

mosey handmade said...

oooo- love these lil' treasures!