4.1.08

Seeds + Cards = Plants !

That's right. I found the coolest thing the other day. A card that you can plant. Now I must say, I'm the anti card giver. Ask anyone. You don't get cards from me because frankly I think they are a waste of money and paper. But this, this wonderful invention I found just changed my mind forever!

Round Robin Press creates wonderful letterpress cards for all occasions that actually have plantable seeds embedded into them. So not only are you getting a card, but your getting some wonderful plants as well. What a way to reuse right.

Each card has an exquisite design on the front. Turn it over and you have instructions on how to plant your card.

Visit roundrobinpress.esty.com to see more of these uber cool cards.

As always, here are few of my faves....



No comments: