15.1.08

Staging Part II

Well, I'm still working on making my photos more inviting and I found a way to kill two birds with one stone too! I'm creating new products this month. Retiring some old designs and giving some a makeover. There will be lots to see in the next two months over at Project Felt so stay tuned.

In the meantime I wanted to share two of my new designs to all my faithful blog readers before it launches on Etsy.

Felted Acorn Jar:

You may already know that I have some felted acorn jars in my shop. Those will be going away and be replaced with the new and improved Acorn Jar design. I tweaked my pattern a little and made the design a little more representative of an actual acorn. It's sweet, simple and very cute!

Pom Poms:

A completely new product for me. This is something that is fresh and new that I haven't quite figured out how to market yet. There are so many different things that you can do with this guys it's hard to tell what will sell and what won't. Currently, I have one hanging in my car around the rear view mirror. You could also do what I did in the staging picture and hang them from tree branches to create a whimsical look. The possibilities are endless. More on these later.

1 comment:

Cicada Studio said...

I like where these photos are going!

PS- Your shop has oodles of wonderful items!