13.2.08

Great Things Are Happening



One of my New Year resolutions was to start branching out from Etsy. I feel the need to broaden my market and really start getting my name out there as a fiber artist.

I started with a list of online shops and blogs I wanted to either sell to or be featured in. I knew going into it that I would get very few responses if not any at all. So you can imagine when I heard back from two people, how happy I was.

The first venue is an online boutique called Three Potato Four Shop. It's run by a husband and wife who are in love with all things vintage and unique. I contacted them about potentially being intersted in my felted items. They responded very generously by requesting sample. After they received the sample, they proceeded to place a wholesale order with me. How fun!

After a whole month of waiting, my acorns are finally listed on there site. :)

Below is one of the photos they took of my acorns.


As if that's not enough, Modern Dose had requested some felted nesting bowls. They are a well known Indie company who has so far given me great recognition.


I feel accomplished so far this year and I'm proud of myself for taking the plunge and growing my business. I see many more hopes and dreams coming true in the future for Project Felt.

Ok, stepping down off the soap box. ♥

3 comments:

Alorinna said...

Congrats on your success! You deserve it. Your items are just so cool and unique :)

Cakespy said...

Yay for you branching out!! It is always nice to see small businesses grow.

katelynjane said...

Good work!! It's hard to take the plunge sometimes, but it seems like its worth the challenge (: