15.2.08

The Make My Day Award

Jo from Daisy Chain Designs has sent me a 'You make my day' award! I love doing these sorts of things.

To pass the award on, here are the details :
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Display the “You Make My Day Award” logo
4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.

Ok, here it goes. Fun stuff !

1. Lilli Tutu : This blog makes me smile each time I visit it. I enjoy the whimsical images of little tots wearing cute things.

2. Bakerella : Oh so cute and insanely sweet treats are featured on this blog. Love it!

3. Wee Wonderfuls : Another blog of uber cuteness. I just can't get enough .

4. Love It A lot : Because sometimes I need to be inspired. And this blog has some great finds.

5. My Recycled Bags : It's fun to see what new creations come about. So inspiring and so recycled!

3 comments:

Whitney of lilli tutu said...

Wow! Thanks so much:) Your blog is one to be admired as well. Your award has certainly given me something to blog about other than the typical project that I'm working on. I'll pass the blogging love on to my five soon. Thanks again.

Whitney

firstborn studio said...

i love your blog...i nominated you!

RecycleCindy said...

Hi,
I just found your site from GetCrafty. I'm working on my first felting project and was just checking out your blog. What a surprise when I saw my link here. Thanks so much for the award. I love your site and your recycled posts.

RecycleCindy