24.2.08

My Etsy Find Of The Week :: Chet And Dot ::

This might just be the cutest shop I have come across on Etsy thus far. Wait, I say that all the time. Like candy for a baby, I want everything I see. My eyes pop out of my head and I swoon over the delightfulness of Chet And Dot. You can prominently see that Chet And Dot are inspired greatly on Japanese design. Maybe that's why I'm so drawn to the beautiful things that adorn the shop. I highly recommend that you not only visit the Chet and Dot Etsy shop but also the Chet and Dot Blog. There, you will find the cutest goodies and storied behind them. A few of my favorites...








2 comments:

Angie said...

that's a lovely seller - good pick for an Etsy feature! I'm off to check out her store right now! :)

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Nicely done.