30.3.08

My Etsy Find of The Week ::Elephannie

I guess on of my favorite things about artist, Elephannie is the fact that she lives my dream. read her profile on Etsy and you'll see what I mean. 

Elephannie creates a beautiful array of decals to make your home different from your neighbors, to say the least. These vinyl stickers are easily removed. What a break through for those of us apartment dwellers. No need to worry about ruining your start white apartment walls. These decals are PERFECT for sprucing up any space, where you can't necessary paint.

I'm super excited to one day own a home and fill it with all these simple and uber cute decals. I can see birds in my bathroom and little dear running along the stove backdrop in the kitchen. Oh what a wonderful feeling. 

Here are some of my favorites from Elephannies's Etsy shop






1 comment:

Barbra said...

What a great find. Thanks for sharing.