3.4.08

New Banner


I made my own banner! My very first one. All my other ones have been custom made for me. But this time, I wanted to make something of my own. I figured out how to make one in Power Point of all places. Because I don't have the uber expensive Photoshop, I was a little leery on what Power Point could actually do. But, it turned out great. 


Hope you like. Oh, and you know I had to sneak in that little recycle symbol too :)
Now if I can just figure out how to upload it to my blog. Anyone wanna tell me how?

To see a better image of my new banner, visit my shop

7 comments:

LINDA BARES said...

Your banner looks great! I've had "create a new blog/etsy banner" on my to do list for quite some tome. Maybe this is the month. Here's a link that I found that may help. Good luck! http://demo.blogharbor.com/blog/HowTo/_archives/2003/12/26/10858.html

cloud9design said...

Your banner looks fabulous! Kudos!!! :0)

http://cloud9designstudio.etsy.com

Tricia said...

well...i think you can add it as an image file in the header. Go to your dashboard and click the layout button, and then the edit button on the header and a screen will pop up that you can insert an image from your computer. The problem is making sure that the size is right......I have had trouble with that, but I just started working with a program that has a header template which should be the right size.........I think I will try again. good luck!

'Born Too Early' Knits said...

Your banner is fabulous! I think you're brilliant for taming Publisher.....:)

Simply Sentimental said...

I think your banner looks GREAT! Great job....

Barbra said...

Great banner! And I'm still loving my needle jackets!

twinscraftlife said...

Hi! Please do Visit our blog! We sell purely handmade items!
We have earrings, bracelets, pouch, handphone strape!!^^
twinscraftlife@blogspot.com