13.5.08

Guess What?


I'm opening a new Etsy Shop. Whoot Whoot. Yeppers, can't believe it. What am I thinking? Another shop to promote? Another shop to deal with on a daily basis? I don't know to be sure.I'm addicted to the art of crafting and creating things.  All I know is my inner artist is yearning for more than just felt. Why limit myself? Why not reach for the sky?


So details you want right. Well, the new shop is deerthreads.etsy.com . It's a shop that will specialize in all things cute, practical, whimsical, and very reasonably priced. Although I don't actually have anything made yet ( supplies are on there way), I have great ideas for magnets, hair ties, pins, key chains, change purses, small sachets, buttons etc. etc. I have a whole big list of wonderful cutesy things that I cant wait to start making. 

Just today, I made this banner while I was at work. It's a work in progress, but it will have to do for now. 


Here is an image of the custom stamp I designed that I' having an etsy seller make me as we speak. I'm going to use it on my packaging using soy based inks and on my business cards using recycled papers. 


I'm so excited! Pictures of new products will follow very soon. 
p.s I'm working on a little "deer threads, " letter if you will. A little poem/letter to add to my packaging and business cards. 

15 comments:

gilflingsdesigns said...

Yaay! Having 2 shops is hard work but worth it - I tend to work in blocks depending on my mood - at the moment I am in an accessories making mood so my accessories shop looks good whilst my art shop is a wee bit neglected - however I am hoping to get better at treating them equally! I can't wait to see what you make and I am your first heart!

Roxy Jewelry said...

Congratulations!!! Very cute banner, shop name, and stamp. You already have two shops don't you? Project Felt and Funky by Tara? My word 3 shops! And running Team EcoEtsy! How do you do it? I'm going to open another shop soon too, it will be my second, and it will be more earth friendly. I will be recycling damaged unwanted picture books and calendars into paper crafts. I just can't decide on a name yet??? Good luck Tara with Deer Threads!

Raven said...

Can't wait to see more...I hearted you already. :)
I have another shoppe, but can't for the life of me get it up and running. Kudos to you for going for it...YAY!
Oh, and yes, the banner ROCKS!

xxx
Raven

Karma by Morgan said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!! I love the new stamp. Its going to be great :)

Anonymous said...

Here is a suggestion. FastCommerce. It is a super ecommerce platform that is completely free for fifty products. For 2000 products it's only 29.95. Really impressive! You can try out http://www.fastcommerce.com

Ruth said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://www.infrared-sauna-spot.info

Kitty said...

Awesome! I love your banner, too! :) Very cute! Can't wait to see more!

MLB Studios said...

Congrats on the new store! DON'T limit yourself! I tried to do that for over a year and found myself bored and hating it! Now I just create whatever I feel like creating that day and I'm happy again! Awesome banner!

elvira said...

hi.. nice blog.. can we xlink? thank you :)

Bri said...

Too cute! I have too many etsy shops myself. Time to downsize. Good luck with yours!

Priscila said...

oh ur shop sounds cute already..cant wait till u open it! Really cute name also :)
If you would like please check out my blog for a giveaway : littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
xo
Priscila

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

健康保寶 said...

我們唯一需要恐懼的事,是恐懼本身........................................

開心唷 said...

I do like ur article~!!! ........................................

Henry Cath said...

Nice sharing. I think your shop can sell more and more, and increase day by day. Thanks a lot and congrats to you with a new shop.